Expected Student Learning Results (ESLR)
Ajial students will be :
1 - 21st century learners equipped with lifelong learning skills that allow the individual to adapt and change according to a micro or macro world context.
- Continually assess, evaluate and adjust their work, using technology where appropriate
- Demonstrate technological literacy
- Are able communicators
- Are able collaborators
- Are self-motivated learners, who practice inquiry based learning
- Able to process relevant data and develop suitable conclusions
- Able to use logical reasoning skills to solve complex problems
2 - Global citizens, with a strong sense of social conscience in any cultural setting.
- Are honest and principled (ethical)
- Demonstrate awareness and respect for the rights of others, interacting responsibly and purposefully in all cultural settings
- Seek to improve the lives of others
- Demonstrate care and concern for the environment
- Support the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights
3 – Communicators who have listening, speaking, reading, writing, and IT, media skills to effectively communicate in an appropriate and ethical manner.
- Understand the audience that the communication concerns
- Incorporate/utilize technology as a communication tool
- Demonstrate wise judgment and ethical consideration when communicating, especially so with social media
- Ask questions in a considerate manner, listen carefully and process information in a logical and unbiased manner
- Are multilingual
4 - Collaborators, who function successfully in formal or informal group settings.
- Able to show respect and recognize the rights of others
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Strive to accept and appreciate different points of view
- Prepared to lead or follow as circumstances dictate
- Are communicators
- Use logic/reason to make decisions and emotion that is regulated
5 – Able to carry into the world the legacy and values of the Muslim faith.
- Students will know and understand the life and teaching of Allah as reflected in the beliefs of the Quran (5 pillars of Islam)
- Participate in Muslim service and embrace its values, fostering a sense of community that includes an understanding of justice, compassion and respect for the diversity of others as citizens of the global community
- Attend prayer consistently, especially so during school hours